Do you ever have those days…
- when you find large amounts of hair in the sink or shower, or stuck to your hairbrush?
- when the words ‘receding hairline’ have been used to describe your hair at the salon, barber, or by friends, family, or co-workers?
- when you can’t stop staring at thinning or bald spots, when you get ready each day?
- when you realize that your thinning hair has drastically affected your self-confidence?
- when you feel like you look older than you are, because of your thinning hair?
- when you are fed up with spending hundreds of dollars on products that don’t work?